Showcase – Subyeti
1) Tell us a bit about your music (genre, inspiration source, goals)
(1) My current music is a heavy hybrid style, building on the genres of dubstep, jungle, drumstep, and trap. Inspired by Lasers, Zombies, Robots and Aliens, the goal for my music is to aid in the spiritual evolution of man and machine.
2) How do you use Massive in your productions?
(2) I use massive as my go to synth. its unique sound quality and flexible automation options make it a perfect place to start when i am composing my synth bass and lead parts. I process and resample my massive parts and then layer it with recorded sounds.
3) Can you tell us about the creation of a specific sound in one of your tracks?
(3) You can hear a lot of the performer and square wave in my tracks also.
4) Tell us a technique in Massive you use not many know about?
(4) I cant really think of any techniques i use in massive that are out of the ordinary. I am relatively new to it specifically. I have learned most of my massive techniques from watching video tutorials and experimenting with what i learn. I think listening and picking the right sound for a given part is the ultimate technique though.
5) How has MassiveSynth.com helped you on your production journey?
(5) Massivesynth.com has helped my production immensely. As I said, I am new to massive so it has been great to have so much knowledge gathered in one place. I am also very excited to start diving into FM8 and fm8tutorials.com!
Like This Tutorial?
Sign Up for free today and you get
- Exclusive weekly video tutorials by email
- 70 FREE sounds to download today
- Huge discounts on our products
We respect your privacy. We will not share your email with a 3rd party.